The Family Aquatic Center is a heated outdoor swimming facility located at Bldg 10144 (California Blvd and Washington Ave behind the Family Support Center). The Center has an eight lane 25 meter pool, a water park slide, a one meter diving board, a tot pool and barbecue pits available. Want more information contact us at 805-606-3581.
Winter lap swim schedule.
|Monday - Thursday|
|Monday - Thursday|
The daily winter schedule.
|Open Rec Swim: 1200-1600|
- Children 10 year s of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) while visiting the center.
- All toddlers (those not potty trained) are required to wear swim diapers. Lifeguards have the right to deny access to those who do not comply.
- Only children 6 years of age and younger are allowed in the tot pool. An adult must be present in the tot area with the child.
- Children 6 years of age and younger are allowed in the main pool, but must be accompanied by an adult while in the water and be within arms reach of the adult in the water.
- All children 14 years of age and younger must pass a swim test in order to swim in the deep end. The lifeguard administers this test.
- A 10 minute break will be called every hour. Swimmers 15 years and older may remain in the water during break time.
- Floaties, water-wings & other non-Coast Guard approved flotation devices are NOT permitted.
- Coast Guard approved life vests can be checked out on a first come, first serve basis.
The Aquatic Center offers food and beverages with a CASH ONLY policy.
|Cup of Soup||$1.00|
Sign-ups are in person only at the pool. Payment is cash or check only. (The earlier the better!) Classes run Monday-Thursday for 2 weeks per session.
Cost: $30.00 per child per session (Active Duty Dependents) $35.00 per child per session (All Others).
Tiny Tots Cost: $25.00 per session Monday - Thursday. This time is designed for a half hour of teacher instruction. This class time is set aside solely for children ages 3 to 4. Time will be spent working on water adjustment. Roathing, kicking, arm strokes and water safety. Tiny Tots and level 1 are a max of 6 children per instructor.
Private/Semi-Private lessons must be scheduled a minimum of two weeks in advance for the best chance to get the time and date you want. Private/Semi-Private lessons start the same date as group swim lessons. Semi-Private lessons are classes of 1-3 children
Cost: Private $12.50 for 30 min per student, Semi-Private $8.00 for 30 min per student.
|Sign-Ups Begin 2nd of June|
|Session Number||Session 1||Session 2||Session 3||Session 4|
|Session Dates||12 June - 22 June||26 June - 7 July||17 July - 27 July||31 July - 10 Aug|
|0930 - 1010||Levels 1, 2, 3||Levels 1, 2, 3||Levels 1, 2, 3||Levels 1, 2, 3|
|1015 - 1055||Levels 1, 2, 3||Levels 1, 2, 3||Levels 1, 2, 3||Levels 1, 2, 3|
|0930 - 1000||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots|
|1000 - 1030||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots|
|1100 - 1130||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots||Tiny Tots|
|1030 - 1100||Adult Tots||Adult Tots||Adult Tots||Adult Tots|
Levels 2-5 are a max of 8 children per instructor.
During the summer months, the pool is open everyday of the week. We offer various programs for youth, adults and families such as swimming lessons, open swim, junior lifeguarding, lap swimming and private lessons. The pool also hosts various events, including Family Fun Swimming Night, and is available for rental for personal parties and occasions.
We no longer allow pool rentals. We appologies for any inconveniences.
Pool opens at 1800 Friday Nights! Movie starts at Dusk with snacks $3.50 per person (includes a bag of chips, candy bar and a soda)
All movies are rated G or PG.
Dates: 14 Jul. 28 Jul. and 11 August.
Jr. Lifeguard Program (19 June - 20 | July Sign ups start 8 June 0900.)
Monday - Thursday 1000-1400 Cost: $55.00 per participant.
Swim requirements: 25 meter swim and tread water for 1 minute.
Get a jump start into American Red Cross life guarding. If you are between the ages of 11 and 14 (or have completed the 5th grade). Then guard start is for you. This program offers a foundation of aquatic and leadership knowledge.. attitudes, and skills for a future successful completion of the American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Program at the Aquatic Center.